co.analytics, automated testing - and laboratory result management
- Can you report your analytics and results by product, time interval, test procedure, business partner or testing facility at any time?
- Are your quality test results of legal relevance or underlie commercial or governmental regulations?
- Can you detect relations or common patterns with other quality relevant data?
- Should an adequate audit trail be logged for all results?
- Does the frequency and variety of testing and measurement procedures make a manual management difficult and expensive?
Professional automated upload of results
Routine workflow and distribution of results
The results of all measurements and examinations are distributed under geographical and organisational aspects on a need to know basis. It is good practice to segregate the functions of test operators and responsible decision makers and to reflect this in the logical access contrls. The latter group and the quality management function is automatically notified about negative or critical test outcomes.
Changes due to modified external requirements or regulations can be easily implemented following the applications reference list.