Recalls and repairs are not only expensive. They can put the existence of the entire enterprise at stake, as reputation, turnover and credibility depend directly on safety, quality and environmental compliance. Legal requirements (e.g. EU emission or recycling norms) or quality standards (such as TS 16949) ca only be the first and foundational, formal step for a stable market position throughout the product life cycle.
Cost pressure, international X-border JIT-supply chains are a threat to an effective knowledge management process.
The Collaboration Online Suite covers a large variety of quality management tasks starting from market research, design, construction, production, sales and after sales service or spare part business, social listening.
Modern information technology releases you from superfluous management work.
Monitoring quality throughout the entire supply chain.induces a clear always current and auditable communication on quality and security standards. The only way to achieve this is maintaining steering an authorised and controlled documentation as most of the standards require in the first place.
Furthermore, the organisation has the obligation to inform the staff and keep an audit trail of these notifications – especially concerning health and safety risks. Internal and external standards, instructions and regulations must be transferred to every employee’s context, workplace and environment without spamming them. The flood of information can only be managed efficiently, if the system can support a controlled and individual communication stream to each person involved in quality and security relevant areas. To make the quality management system work a couple of principles must be respected:
- Relations like conflicts, redundancies or synergies can arise from external regulation, technical restrictions and customer specifications. The internal documentation must therefore analyse, harmonise and resolve these interdependencies.
- The capacity limits of the organisation as a whole and of each individual must not be exceeded.
- All changes must be processed within the given capacity and time limits.
Develop your organisation’s optimal approach for a norm-conform and efficient documentation.
Compliance in daily Operations
Collaboration Online Documentation is your systematic approach to collect and distribute all instructions, guidelines, policies through a personalised view. Quality of work among departments, shifts or locations can be harmonised and lifted to a top standard.
The navigation through the information meets the users working style and preference. Process oriented, full text search, traditional tree structure with folders or a dictionary accelerate the retrieval and provide a satisfying user experience everywhere on a mobile device- even under the pressure of the daily operations or in extraordinary the stress situations. Risk dependencies can be embedded to stimulate the awareness. Process responsibles or super visors can control communication and status of the documentation within their sphere.
Stakeholder reporting for external parties is supported with pre-furnished standard reports.
Ad Hoc Project-, maintenance- and issues management
A vital organisation processes the influences from a changing business environment fast, thoroughly and efficient. The user interface of the browser based Collaboration Online Issues module uses the same central database and is easy to use. Large maintenance projects or smaller quality initiatives can be steered coordinated, controlled, monitored and evaluated from the same platform. Detecting joint risks or patterns in the data help to avoid incompatibilities or root causes for deficiencies.
The information flow from one organisational unit or business process to the next other must be auditable. A notification engine must take care of this communication based on a common platform of master data, but addressing the information needs of each individual.
The relevant skills to keep the enterprise alive and operations running independent of the expertise of certain members of the organisation requires a vital knowledge management process covering compliance, production, innovation and research topics completely integrated at the same time.
Modern Information basis
co.suite is an integrated System to
- Display multiple external norms and the deduced internal instructions and policies,
- Their risk based implementation,
- Break the requirements down to positions, organisational and geographical units,
- Document the communication between individual and organisation,
- Report item, issue and product oriented,
- Encrypt and treat confidential information duly.
- Documents binds the internal documentation to external standards, process-oriented and providing each employee a personal view for his/her role.
- Complaints collects quality deviations from various information channels (social Media, E-Mail, phone, …) from users, customers and employees to resolve the timely.
- Ideas is the platform to leverage the creative potential of the organisation stimulating innovation, identification and saving costs.
- Social radar scans the Internet for current rumours or problems concerning your organisation.
- Training manages the educational and knowledge requirements of the organisation.
- Contracts monitors the commercial and legal side of the business.
- Audits tracks deviations and weaknesses in processes.
- Issues steers all projects and initiatives as an online collaboration tool, without the headache of a complex application.
- Maintenance management allows to plan and monitor large projects for long term production assets to repeat the in regular cycle and modify them adjusting them to changing needs.
- The integrated Dashboard highlights quality risks and KPIs grouped, filtered and sorted by process, geographical, organisational unit, risk level, item or product.
Quality cannot be delegated to a single person or group. It is the result of the work of the entire organisation. The necessary collaboration among the members requires:
- Erasing redundant information and communication streams.
- Focus on relevant data.
- Clear responsibility scheme.
- Transparent reporting structure and communication channels.
- Stringent monitoring of due dates.
The open and web-based architecture with a user friendly make the co.suite an essential tool for any risk-, or compliance officer or quality manager in the process industries.
Logical access controls, authentication and encryption provide a secure and reliable technical infrastructure that works in on premise, cloud and hybrid scenarios.
Tablet, Smart- or I-Phone: Information is delivered, wherever required.
Search and navigation lead each user to the relevant content directly. Superfluous complexity is eliminated. User acceptance grows and introduction time shrinks.
All interdependencies are transparent. The risk of quality failures is mastered throughout the entire.