Recalls and poor media echo or poisoned consumers can put the entire enterprise at stake, if trust and creditability depends so strongly on quality and safety as in the food and beverages industry. Formal compliance to legislation or industry norms can only be a first step establishing risk awareness in the organisation.
The Collaboration Online Suite drives your complete quality management throughout the entire supply chain from goods entry, production, laboratory tests, to distribution, consumption and complaints. Even after sales the consumer opinion can be followed up in the social media.
Targeting a desired quality standard requires a due, timely, current and complete information of the personnel. A management system like co.documents will handle all internal and external communication for you from a consistent central data base keeping an audit trail. This is a pre-condition to an efficient quality management system in your daily operations.
- Avoid contradictionary requirements. Provide a consistent norm aligned set of rules and instructions – especially in a multi norm scenario,
- Redundancies and synergies among norm structures should be discovered before publication.
- Respect the capacity limits of knowledge transfer within your organisation.
Develop your individual approach for your organisation’s regulatory needs and strategic market position.
Quality management should be embedded into the risk management. Complaints, audits, improvement ideas, goods reception controls, laboratory results, contracts or the social radar can all indicate deviations from the desired quality supporting the market position Only a joint analysis in a central database will help to discover patterns and drill down to the root causes. This allows proactive problem handling, avoids delays, poor public relations and the worst case the attorney having your plant closed down.
The market can only forget after a while. However, better avoid or be ready to master and survive a crisis.
Compliance in your daily operations
co.documents allows a systematic steering of processes, instructions and regulations, as required by ISO 22000. The individual user view to all relevant documentation and the simple navigation and search functions enable anybody to access their information, everywhere and at any time. Process responsible leaders can track the situation with the corresponding reports.
X-referencing policies, rules and norms produce a logical structure of the documentation. Hence, all interdependencies and induced change requirements after modified norms or regulations can be analysed online.
Ad Hoc Project- and Issue management
Modern information basis
co.suite is an integrated System to
- Display multiple external norms and the deduced internal instructions and policies,
- Their risk based implementation,
- Break the requirements down to positions, organisational and geographical units,
- Document the communication between individual and organisation,
- Report item, issue and product oriented,
- Encrypt and treat confidential information duly.
- Documentation binds the internal documentation to external standards, processoriented and providing each employee a personal view for his/her role,
- Complaints collects quality deviations from various information channels (sociale Media, E-Mail, phone, …) from users, customers and employees to resolve the timely,
- Ideas ist he platform to leverage the creative potential of the organisation stimulating innovation, identification and saving costs,
- Social Radar scans the Internet for current rumors or problems conecerning your organisation,
- Training manages the educational and knowledge reuirements of the organisation,
- Contracts monitors the commercial and legal side of the business,
- Audits tracks deviations and weaknesses in processes,
- Issues steers all projects and initiatives as an online collaboration tool, without the headache of a complex application,
- The integrated Dashboard highlights quality risks and KPIs grouped, filtered and sorted by process, geographical, organisational unit, risk level, item or product.
Quality cannot be delegated to a single person or group. It is the result of the work of the entire organisation. The necessary collaboration among the members requires:
- Erasing redundant information and communiction streams,
- Focus on relevant data,
- Clear responsibility scheme,
- Transparent reporting structure and communication channels,
- Stringent monitoring of due dates.
The open and web-based architecture with a user friendly make the co.suite an essential tool for any risk-, or compliance officer or quality manager in the consumer industries.
Logical access controls, authentication and encryption provide a secure and reliable technical infrastruture that works in on premise, cloud and hybrig scenarios.
Tablet, Smart- or I-Phone: Information is delivered, wherever required.
Search and navigation lead each user to the relevant content directly. Superfluous complexity is eliminated. User acceptance grows and introduction time shrinks.
All interdependcies are transparent. The risk of quality failures is mastered throughout the entire value chain.