co_maintenance, automated measure instrument and asset maintenance control
- Your production process or service operations uses tools, assets or instruments that require regular gauging, maintenance.
- For business continuity an automated and reliable notification should ensure timely preparation and a stringent and systematic implementation of all related tasks.
- Messaging and escalation of due and overdue tasks guarantee a minimal manual administrational overhead.
- Any individual maintenance plan can be entered and modified. Certificates and logs of all activities are filed to keep track and audit trail of the underlying asset, tool or instrument.
- The relationship to any other quality relevant information can be easily administered in the central database.
- Progress of the maintenance project / activities can be monitored and reported online at any time. Delays and dependencies are discovered or avoided.
- Does organisation’s size lie can still be handled above a threshold responsibly manually, is the maintenance of long term assets critical to your company’s success or the measuring equipment’s accuracy and reliability fundamental for a quality output?
Professional maintenance control
A modern web application collects and masters all gauging and maintenance requirements and plans. Responsible task owners are notified about due activities automatically and reliably. A configurable interface integrates your inventory of assets from the accounting or ERP-system. All tasks are administered and monitored and centrally. Nothing is kept in the personal calendar of an employee to allow the organisation to maintain and gauge their assets independent of a single person. All reminders are sent at a customised time buffer beforehand. Due and overdue activities are escalated automatically to avoid delays. The quality/maintenance or gauging manager uses the central reporting engine to monitor progress, costs and problems.