Responsibles of governmental bodies, authorities and institutions are challenged to manage the digital official communication with citizens or internal in compliance with privacy standards, IT-security threats and efficiency aspects to meet the expectation and necessities of their sovereignty. However, only IT can provide a solution for the vast amount of communication and ist complexity.
Doubtful ethical behaviour, criminal activities like corruption or scandals of passivity or waste of (tax financed) resources repeatedly demonstrate, how difficult it is to organise an effectively controlled administration.
- Legally relevant administrative acts must comply to authorised and unified rules,
- Officials must be kept informed to allow a consistent acting,
- The capacity limits of the employees must be respected,
- All documentation and communication must have an audit trail and be subject to a controlled deletion after the given retention period,
- The authority/body/institution must be prepared to react to changes (from legislation or modified circumstances) rapidly.
Let us show you, how a modern web-based application meets these requirements.
Develop an individual solution suitable for your authority‘s area.
Examination, approval and control
The principle of segregation of duties is proven in all organisations. Our applications sort out role-conflicts by restricting logical access rights during the workflow of information objects.
Complex documents can be composed by embedding pre-approved scripts and using authrosed templates only.
A well-protected, central database keeps track of all data. Availability and access in the Browser-interface of the user can be controlled by network topology and access controls.
Microsoft Office-programs are deeply integrated to allow easy working on the local desktops Of course the system can handle any format of any provider for any content.
co_documents for the systematic capture of administrative acts, norms and processes allows various navigation methods for your documentation to support the individual working style of users:
- Full text search (like search engines on the web)
- Graphical by process visualisation
- Tree-view following the logical documentation structure
- Keywords in alphabetical order
- Importance for the roles the user covers
The documentation can contain references to the risk associated. Process owners and leaders can steer their processes and teams with the embedded instruments.
Communication of relevance and importance
The notification engine must not only run the internal and external communication efficient, traceable and reliable. The messages sent need to conquer the threshold of the receiver’s perception. Our engine supports this with a targeted sending function.
- References from administrative act to governing regulation or vice versa can be maintained,
- Progress monitoring report for the leadership,
- Audit trail for a resilient communication – especially in the case of a mandatory notification obligation of the authority,
- Treatment according to the security class of the administrative act like encryption, multi-factor authentication, according labelling for confidential documents.
Ad Hoc project management- and issue tracking
An organisation or company is like a living body with the need to react on environmental influences. Especially consumer/customer behaviour and regulatory framework have a large impact on the business performance. The module co_issues is a central common platform to run such projects and follow up the tasks related to necessary internal re-organisations as a response to external factors.
- Documents combines external regulatory framework, norms, and internal control system for a consistent approach of the sovereign body without reputational risk.
- Complaints collects criticism, gossip, shortcomings or deviations from quality standards from various audiences (employees, other external stakeholders, like business, partners, suppliers and customers and redirects them to appropriate solutions,
- Ideas is a platform to stimulate and transform the creative potential of your organisation into change and therefore value – of course the input from citizens can be collected as well,
- Training supports the transfer of knowledge among staff,
- Contracts monitors the lifecycle and compliance of agreements.
- Audits allows to manage a systematic process to detect and erase deficiencies in the organisation.
- Projects steers the organistion through long complex ventures. The multi-project management tool monitors the KPIs based on quality, cost and time by department.
- Issues tracks all tasks within the organisation requiring a common, central and traceable implementation.
Monitoring the quality risk requires a tool to detect patterns and interdependencies among data of heterogeneous sources, such as audits, complaints, laboratory reports, goods entry inspection or work instructions. C.O.S’s co_suite develops these instruments based on computer lingusitics (AI) to discover hidden connections and messages across all data (Auto-Tagging).
You can find the same item number, keyword or search string in documents of various origin, purpose and character. However, the appearance in multiple of them can be a risk indicator.
Sovereignty cannot be delegated to a single person or a group (department). It is the challenge for the entire organisation: The effective collaboration for the common target requires:
- Avoiding redundant information and communication,
- Concentration on relevant data,
- Clear responsibilities,
- Transparent reporting lines,
- Segregation of duties and
- A controlled schedule.
Managing information streams and knowledge transfer among the organisation to update the team timely, accurately and completely requires mechanism to tailor the packages to “digestible” doses for the individual’s role and needs. This is the only way the individual can perform efficient and stay compliant.
Logs and audit trails guarantee a sustainable proof for the information transfer from organisation to employee wherever legally required. A role based concept with strict logical access controls enforces the internal controls. This way, responsibilities do not diffuse.
A common database and a browser based front-end make the co_suite the rosetta stone for each official institution especially with sovereign tasks to establish her policies and standards. Logical access controls, n-factor authentication, encryption, certified software components and digital signatures provide a secure application infrastructure.
Tablet, Smart- or I-Phone: Information is sent to, wherever needed in the (daily) operations – even to traveling staff.
Search and navigation ease the fast satisfaction of urgent information needs under pressure. Superfluous complexity is filtered. This accelerates the introduction of the applications and grow the acceptance.
Interdependencies among data and information can be analysed X-module. The quality risk is therefore controlled throughout the area of responsibility.
Tablet, Smart- or I-Phone: the simplified read client delivers and processes the information, where- and whenever needed, – locally or remotely.
Search and navigational functions lead the user directly to the relevant content. Superfluous content can be filtered to improve acceptance and reduce time for the introduction of the application.