managing the organisation’s knowledge
- Is there a discrepancy between your organisation’s quality policy and awareness?
- Do your training measures follow or adhere to external regulations (e.g. IFS, GMP)?
- Can you analyse your trainings by products, time period, business partner, function, department or cost centre? Can you also report the knowledge management costs?
- Are the interdependencies of your training programs with other quality related information transparent?
- Should the participant experience a stimulating, transparent, structured and well organised training program that addresses their demand or deficits?
- Should the teachers and participants be invited automatically, participation and results be captured, monitored and archived centrally?
- Does your organisations size still allow a manual management of these requirements?
- How do you overcome knowledge gaps? Can you detect training deficiencies and plan respective counter measures?
Simple maintenance of content
The centralised web-application the content to all items of the training program. References to external regulations or the internal management system can easily be entered. The content may consist of various media such as (audio-, video streams, presentations, construction drawings, pictures, …). The training program can cover the demand. The training manager can specify the organisations objectives regarding business partners, location, department, product, legal entity, cost enter, country and notify the stakeholders.
The system invites the participant and sends them the preparation material automatically. All tasks are triggered, monitored and archived centrally. Each trainer sees his current planning. Reminders for overdue task and repetitions or escalations are system driven. All participations and training result are registered with respect to business partner location, department, product…
Planning and invitation
The trainees are invited and reminded automatically. Training material can be sent out in advance to keep the participants on the same information level for effective lectures.
The training results are accessible with respect to organisational and geographical aspects. Each user can monitor his individual training successes and planning online. The application of course respects all data protection and privacy restrictions.
The reporting module allows deep insight into trainings, knowledge related costs in the sub-dimensions time, location, country, legal entities, cost centre, product, business partner, …
All static user and organisational data is imported from the Windows LDAP or another HR-data source automatically.
The open architecture makes it easy to connect to any other systems. Existing training programs can be imported in Excel-format.