Version 6.8 of co_documents available
A new version of co_documents is available. This includes performance improvements and bug fixes. You may contact us for more information.
co_TMdocuments version 6
The new co_documents module has been rolled out. This is what users commented during the acceptance testing:
- “Administration area good and clear “
- “Changes in the documentation area are good”
- “The database/system reacts very satisfactory in terms of time performance”
- “Manual template clearly laid out”
- “Overview key word and lexicon good”
Other comments from the user community:
- “Runs on any browser and device”
- “Total auditability through consistent logging.”
- “Using approved templates only, provides better content control.”
“Norms and regulations sub-module with clearly defined access controls and transparent roles.”
Pattern recognition as part of risk and problem analysis
AI is applied to derive patterns during risk- and problem analysis. These new tools will accelerate and ease the search within the existing data and content. Furthermore, it will help to organise and structure the quality management system.